Image ou texte alternatif

Image ou texte alternatif

HUN MusicRMN RadioTwitterS’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Porter Robinson - Years Of War (Rob Mayth Remix)

Répondre au sujet    Rob Mayth News V³ Index du Forum » Rob Mayth » Remixes Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Porter Robinson - Years Of War (Rob Mayth Remix)
Auteur Message
aj~

Masculin

Message Porter Robinson - Years Of War (Rob Mayth Remix) Répondre en citant

https://itunes.apple.com/album/worlds-remixed/id1037438921

Exclamation

It's out! IT'S AMAZING! I LOVE IT!

It's full of fun but well thought out details, and the melody is really clever! It's a really amazing production! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
Ven 2 Oct - 11:04 (2015)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 2 Oct - 11:04 (2015)
Figli_di_RM
Private Zone

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)

Yes, good job, but i dislike the "It's getting closer" and "Do you hear it", it's not very harmonious Confused
Mar 6 Oct - 19:34 (2015)
Figli_di_RM
Private Zone

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)

FAKE!

C'est de l'Ekowraith, et non du Rob Mayth. C'est ce que je suis en train de me dire: la composition, le kick, avec un peu de recul ça me fait vraiment penser aux tueries d'Eko et non à du Rob.
Je sais bien que la limite est vraiment proche sur certaines tracks, mais ça ne serait pas étonnant que ce soit Eko qui l'ai produite et Rob qui l'ai signé, en tout cas partiellement.

Z'en pensez quoi ceux qui sont encore présents ?
Mer 7 Oct - 21:42 (2015)
aj~

Masculin

Impossible! Telling from the production, there is no doubt that it's Rob Mayth. His production style is identifiable when compared with his other remixes this year. The melody is original! The piano, which I think is from Reason (which is what Rob uses), could not have been used by Porter, because he does not use Reason. The second climax sounds in the production style of his previous remix of Welcome to the Dancefloor, and the kick is definitely his. He was probably just working on a new one! Compare this remix with his previous 2015 productions!

Rob Mayth also said in a recent interview that his favourite song on Worlds was Years of War. He had a long Skype conversation with Porter before the interview (he also said on his official Facebook account), so when combining those facts, it wasn't a long stretch to guess that he would release a remix of it.

Interview : http://zdobrejwoli.blog.pl/2015/04/30/z-dobrej-woli-rozmawia-robin-brandes-… (scroll down for English)
Facebook posts : https://www.facebook.com/robmayth/posts/932630883475586 and https://www.facebook.com/robmayth/posts/922500711155270

Robin Brandes said himself: "...Rob Mayth will get some new elements and you can expect some new experiments this year – new remixes and also new singles in all 'main projects'".

I'm sure that it's impossible to be a fake! I think the more centralised connectivity of social media these days would make it unrealistic for a fake to pass like that, and a conspiracy between those two verges on certain impossibility. Laughing
Jeu 8 Oct - 13:39 (2015)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Porter Robinson - Years Of War (Rob Mayth Remix)

Aujourd’hui à 03:27 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Rob Mayth News V³ Index du Forum » Rob Mayth » Remixes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation